Board logo

標題: patek philippe 5131g The Fatal Selfie [打印本頁]

作者: xqtyxpwd65    時間: 2017-4-9 22:09     標題: patek philippe 5131g The Fatal Selfie

prince$$ r? (@ThatsNotRae) March 30 2016 Ronald Savage vs Afrika Bambaataa
Outside of the social media realm another potential scandal came to light when former New York State Democratic Committee Member Ronald Savage accused hip-hop icon Africa Bambaataa of molesting him as a child
Savage penned the book ImpulseUrges and Fantasies which includes narratives about how he was abused by the founder of the Universal Zulu Nation… ““I was a kid when this happened I wanted to be down with the in-crowd not really understanding that what Bambaataa was doing to me was molesting me I knew it was wrong I had these feelings that were like ‘Yuck'”” Ronald Savage Savage also stopped by a radio show to reiterate the claims You can listen to the full interview below… Tory Lanez vs Venue Security This week Tory Lanez proved the power of entertainers when he allegedly incited a riot during a concert in Texas According to attendees Lanez instructed the crowd to “fuck shit up” and they did
Police reportedly had to step in and shut down the show due to fights flying chairs and the usual sh*t that pops off during stampedes and riots… The night ended with multiple arrests and the concert promoters considering legal action…
Meek Mill vs Quentin Miller & Drake
Meek Mill has been keeping a pretty low profile since his epic beef with Drake and his house arrest sentencing However Drizzy’s alleged ghost writer Quentin Miller recently chatted with podcast personality Taxstone and claimed that he’d been roughed up by Meek’s Dreamchasers crew in Los Angeles… ““This was really my first time really talking with Meek Basically he told me he ain’t appreciate the letter that I dropped and it made him seem like he was a liar or whatnot They kinda left Then one of his mans came back with his phone out like ‘Yo I need you to go on camera saying you apologize to Meek Mill and everything you said is a lie’ I was like ‘Naw man I’m not doing that shit’ Mid-conversation mid-me saying that just pow took off on me” Quentin Miller ““Niggas really shed blood over this rap beef shit and I ain’t even asked to be a part of it It’s true I ain’t asked to be a part of that shit and I’m the only one I’m like ‘What the fuck are you hitting me for’ I’m not a violent person so I’m not out here to be the toughest nigga So that’s cool Punching me is like punching Frank Ocean or punching ILOVEMAKONNEN What kinda points are you getting off that If that’s what you wanna do that’s what you wanna do I’m one of the most peaceful nicest motherfuckas that you’ll ever meet I’m not a street nigga So like you can have it You can have the tough title That doesn’t do anything for me”” Quentin Miller Meek on the other hand claims it never happened…
A photo posted by Meek Mill (@meekmill) on Mar 25 2016 at 1:02pm PDT Read Full Article Most Popular Justin Bieber Remixed Drake’s “One Dance” to Make the Ultimate Song of the Summer Josie Canseco Bares All in NSFW Photoshoot by Henrik Purienne The iPhone 7 to Finally Feature 32 GB Base Storage Instead of 16 GB No Matter How Hard I Try I Just Can’t Seem to Like Beyonce This Is Kanye West’s Yeezy Season 2 Boot Releasing in June We Recommend Friday FeudsFriday FeudsThis Week’s Biggest Feuds Include Mac Miller Joey Badass Young Dolph & MoreFriday FeudsFriday FeudsThis Week’s Biggest Hip-Hop Feuds Include Kendrick Lamar Azealia Banks Chance The Rapper & MoreFriday FeudsFriday FeudsThis Week’s Biggest Feuds Include Azealia Banks Tyga Chris Brown & MoreFriday FeudsFriday FeudsThis Week’s Biggest Feuds Include YG PARTYNEXTDOOR Future & MoreFriday FeudsFriday FeudsThis Week’s Biggest Feuds Include MIA,pandora custom rings, 2016 Bronson has since responded via an open letter… “To the Students at George Washington University and the public at large:
I’m writing this letter to hopefully bring clarity to some misconceptions about who I am as an artist and as a person. The free-spirit-attracting music festival that sees celebrities the world-over participating kicks off Friday,patek calatrava 5196, Washington D. chatting to her about who the Fafinettes are, She has also dipped her toes into directing music videos for the likes of Azealia Banks.
   Part online fashion community,patek philippe nautilus gmt, Julie Anne Quay’s creation stays fresh and relevant by keeping?
The new Cayman is available in two options,pandora christmas charms 2014,Here’s Your First Look at the Full YEEZY Season 2 Footwear Collection Is Nostalgia Hindering Design Innovation in the Sneaker Industry Instead of 16 GB No Matter How Hard I Try I Just Can’t Seem to Like Beyonce This Is Kanye West’s Yeezy Season 2

歡迎光臨 戟刃天堂 (http://lovekiss.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0