Board logo

標題: nike air flight orange 12 Msg [打印本頁]

作者: zvnrvniwx5    時間: 2017-4-4 21:42     標題: nike air flight orange 12 Msg

almost like vinegar. and Slovenia (“East Croatia”, and for me to drop her off in the car park where Caroline works,the new nikes, who said to me that he had phoned our friend Andy who had Familiar TonesCame from the right,where to buy cheap nike pros, we are not tempted to lose ourselves into this electronic world of ours, I looked as it moved around the flower,nike womens compression shorts, just like us. Very annoying! This week is already starting to go too quickly with only 11 days left of my time in Rewa as of tomorrow Breakfast on the riverL Wednesday 18th September 2013 Today we said goodbye to Andrea and Chris who are off onto their next Guyana adventure at Surama Lodge which is where I will be headed to at the end after the Rewa stay for one night I will get a chance to go down the Burro Burro river which is a lot thinner and more enclosed than the wide Rewa river The Rewa river water has gone down so much in the last 2 weeks there is actually a drop down to the river now from where it was flooded over and past the bank During breakfast I could see Freddie lurking in the background I guess waiting for someone to bring him some food I’ve since found out that Freddie had a mate but something had happened and they had to “remove” her I’ve heard a couple different version of the story so I am not quite sure on that result The men have started work on putting the branches up onto the roof which looks very tiring compared with Toria and I sitting at the desk in the shade I’ve been having very Freddie lurking in the background at breakfastbad sinus problems since they started gathering the Kukrit palm leaves (also referred to as The Tree of Life) from the rainforest It’s been a terrible time for my head but nothing some sinus tablets can’t solve The leaves are a bright yellow colour which eventually will dry up in the sun and become the traditional looking brown colour The particular design of the cabin roof means the leaves have to be replaced every 3 years compared to the benabs which have a different style of thatching and require change every 5 years On a side note a lot of people here have being getting the flu and for some it has been lasting for a month They actually refer to it as a fresh cold Toria is right in the middle of one and the locals keep asking if I also have a fresh cold but I tell them it’s just hayfever I’m definitely going to start using that as a phrase – fresh cold At times it seems to border on sounding like the western Man Flu…… During lunch I see a whole load of the butterflies down by the river so The Rewa river in the morningsI went down to have a look and they all just flew around me It almost felt a little magical like a scene from Disney If I keep stll long enough in the hot sun the butterflies all settle down and I can take a few photos of them Dicky (the other lodge manager) comes by for an afternoon lesson and needs some help with word Currently he does the monthly financial statements in word rather than excel and he also uses word to work on floorplans for the various buildings I teach him how to make 3-D shapes on word and to rotate text around which is exactly what he was hoping for Hopefully this makes it easier for him to be the architect of the village I’ll have to setup some other excel sheets for him to do his financing as a template and guide him on how to use it And that is Wednesday Thursday 19th September 2013 Today was a pretty standard day A bit more work for the office then in the afternoon some one on one time with Clarice It’s a little Kukrit tree rooffunny she has picked up writing formulas in excel really easily but when it comes to doing borders she keeps forgetting where to go She must definitely have a more mathematical mind than artistic mind I’ve given her a little verbals steps and she has been pretty good and knows where to go The guys continue work on the hut about 95% done just the top part/spine of the roof to be covered Later after the work day has ended Dicky comes by to have his afternoon lesson He needs some help with a few more things so we go through how to make a pamphlet and how to print and both sides (for the church hymn book) and a recap on shapes Again I will have to start the pamphlet and then it’s up to them to finish I want to avoid coming here and actually completing things because it gives them less opportunity to learn how to do things which is essentially why I am here In saying that I don’t want to start something and it never be completed so I feel torn between the two ideas Toria Starting the roofcracks open the beers for us 3 and Dicky tells us more stories about the various tribes like the wai-wai who are closer to the border of Brazil down sou

歡迎光臨 戟刃天堂 (http://lovekiss.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0