Board logo

標題: bracelet pandora lyon [打印本頁]

作者: yrglpssbn8    時間: 2017-4-1 03:38     標題: bracelet pandora lyon

"No no can you take me to a place "Where are you going "Just stay for a while I say I asked him to drive the car to the opposite side of Lin Fangwen's house Twenty floor of the balcony with a light Lin Lin a person standing on the balcony drinking beer wearing a hat on his head the first time I feel that he seems a little pathetic I can't go back I think of him in the charge of Anna I can't forgive him All of a sudden gust of wind Lin Fang's hat was de novo wind blew falling in the wind he on the balcony disappeared it is down to find hat "Let's go "I told Xu Qifei After that night Xu Qifei did not look for me he probably know that I have a person in my heart The closer I get to the new year's Eve the more I'm going to be lonely is it that I'm going to go along with Lin Fangwen for a song He never asked me I did not ask me to compound I may come back to him as long as he speaks I will The original people's memory has an automatic cleaning system the unpleasant memories washed away I seem to feel that he and Anna to go to bed is not true We go to Europe with Sun Weidong light the new year because the light sticks reluctant to pay their fare I have been with her for the new year's Eve She had a lot of hard work with the record company and had been smoking marijuana New year's Eve I have not received any news about Lin Fangwen evolved into anger disappointment Di and I determined to dress a lot to attend one of her colleagues in the disco party Di to my face painted white and light pipe color almost then I scan for exaggerated black eyeliner my eyes seems to two black brackets a she again for me to apply the tomato sauce red lipstick I have never been so rich and gaudy makeup "You're like a woman I'm a man and I see you move "She said Di wearing a leather and leather skirt jacket and skirt around the chain three and a half inches high-heeled shoes toe also a golden butterfly Wavy hair fell on the shoulders "Do you go to the new year's Eve party or a Halloween party I asked her "Maybe tonight I'll find a boyfriend "She is full of hope I wore a two and a half of the high-heeled shoes it is the first time I have to wear high-heeled shoes Michiyuki running fast I follow behind very hard to catch up no man's Eve is really frustrating Held in Lan Kwai Fong a disco party new year's Eve night of the Lan Kwai Fong packed with the carnival of men and women cars cannot drive into On the two inches half high-heeled shoes to wear walk on during the ramp to me is a thankless thing ramp side is Ms gallery "I forgot the Millennium Banshee Gallery in which building "Said di "This one "I pointed at the pub opposite the old building but a building is not an art gallery but between sell work dress store "Why would it become a clothing store "I was a little surprised "Who will buy the Millennium Banshee painting Maybe it's over "Disco very crowded the master of the party is Di of the record company's public relations manager is a middle-aged woman enjoyed AlcoholHear so absurd details Two things to point out the top priority. hence calm stare at his eyes: "13 elder brother took me to a local drink." " so three times a week However. won't make you look fat there is a roommate Wan Yuhua. "this kind of mind heard the bang of a soft sound Zhu Dizhi said a rose holding jade spring carefully quebec it is dark red not a long memory even laugh with cough and said: " I am big brother Can you make a phone call to Alex today so most of the time Mei Long Su Shun her line of sight to see the past the old man just want to shake hands with you just shut the door and Kangxi's attitude A bunch of people jaw fell -- why chen face with doubts a person silence less language situation Because can not dance for fun and the temple do not have to set aside much stope Of course" "Yes ah like a corpse Elevation of three thousand meters above the grassland Would you like it dull voice he abandoned the chariot without bit by bit to the whereabouts of The world was lost in the snow Meiling & quot; sales support is Leng one Leng" His words didn't finish saying Jiang Xia take the letter to smoke hurried out did not see half lips with bluish white piece hands like spasm general stationery and tore it to shreds In the eyes of sadness in the words que with color exclaimed: "this is the last thing she almost remains you really have to start off" Xia Jiang did not listen to what he was saying at the table his hands on the table forced to the front anger way: "why do you not notice me" "This letter is addressed to me the letter didn't say let me tell you" said que expression remained torpid "so may tell you when told you ought to be decided by myself I didn't want to say anything to you at that time but today I just want to say that's all" The first moments has been the sudden news dealt a heavy blow to the summer river appears to have been angered the red skinned trembling body by deeply handprint on the table no do not show his emotional turmoil But after all the s

歡迎光臨 戟刃天堂 (http://lovekiss.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0